Monday, April 14, 2008

First Letter from Jordan

Dear Mom & Dad,

Well it’s 8:20 and we are in our first district meeting, which is in a room the size of the computer room, it’s so packed when everyone is in here. There are 8 of us in our district & my companion’s name is Anziano Bailey, he is from Washington & really awesome. There are also 2 Australians in my district. They are so funny. Everyone here has such a great testimony & the spirit is so strong.

I believe there is a scripture which says put away the childish things & become submissive to the Lord...I think- Well anyways that’s what I got to do. The MTC is going to be a lot of work but that’s great. I feel like I have so much I want to say cause there are so many wonderful things that I learn & experience. Well thanks for everything. You guys are amazing & I’m so thankful for all you guys do for me. I Love you guys so much, so Thanks. I know this is The Lords work & I’m here for a great purpose which I know will come to pass. I’m so thankful for the Gospel & the role it plays in my life. I know The Book of Mormon is true & I’m so excited to serve the Lord & the people of Italy. I know this is where I’m supposed to be. Thanks for everything & I know the Church is true. Love you guys.

Love, Anziano Mathis

P.S. A Robe would be much easier here, do you think you could possible send one?? You can use The $50 I received from Giffords. Thanks love you

0 Comments: